- Annual Holi-school programme: This a summer school programme aimed at keeping students busy during the holiday hence the name ‘HOLI-SCHOOL’. It is an alternative measure to keep them away from non-productive activities. It covers Creative Arts, Music, Drama, Poetry, Skills Development, Deliberation, Computer Appreciation, Logic Reasoning, Career Talk, Health Talk, Fun Mathematics, Story Telling and Community Outreach visits to the less privileged like Home School for the Handicapped and Motherless Babies Home.
- Monthly Career Choice Seminar: Millions of youth/students make lifelong career educational choices based on very limited information. Yet their future and that of their families and the financial security of corporate Nigeria depend on the career choices made by them today. This seminar, which comes up on last Wednesday of every month, is an attempt to provide enough information on career prospects and opportunities to the youth.
- Annual Quiz Nigerianna: Quiz Nigerianna is organised to preserve Nigerian history, update it with current events and celebrate Nigerian past and present heroes and heroines in various fields of human endeavours. The 2016 edition featured 21 schools and was won by Cheshire High School. The questions of the contest are usually drawn from Current Affairs/History, Entertainment, Literature, Sports and Spelling Check. To immortalize Emeritus Prof. Olumuyiwa Awe, who died on May 3, 2015, it is now called ET-Emeritus Prof. Olumuyiwa Awe Quiz Nigerianna and Oratory Contest..
- Annual Issue Naming and Framing For Deliberative Discussion: This usually takes place during the Holi-School Programme between August and September every year. Holi-School students are always engaged on how to identify and prioritize issues affecting them. An issue will be selected for naming and framing after which an issue map is created for deliberation.
- Annual Drama Contest among Secondary Schools: This is organised to improve the language/critical thinking/communication/performance skills of the participating students. Each participating school is asked to produce a 15-minute playlet or skit written by the student(s) with minimum supervision from their teacher(s) on a particular theme. They will be judged on Concept, Creativity, Originality, Costumes/ Make-up, Speech/delivery, Understanding and level of students’ participation
- Annual Kolapo Oyefeso Memorial Lecture: This is organised to further immortalize the first Assistant Secretary of Educare Trust, Mr. Kolapo Oyefeso, who died on May 27, 1999. It usually takes place on last Saturday of May every year. The lecture is usually preceded by the children activities and readings by members of the Association of Nigerian Authors (ANA) Oyo State Chapter.
G. Programme Planning and Review Meeting: This serves as on-the-job capacity building engagement for members of staff. It is essentially for planning programmes and establishing modalities for implementations. Planning Meeting takes place every Monday between 10am and 12 noon while Review Meeting takes place every Friday between 10am and 12 noon